if my dog had a little bit of balsamic glaze will she be okay?

She ate it over 24 hours ago and is acting completely normal. She has a great appetite and is playful still. My only concern would be that she had diarrhea yesterday but to be honest that is not too uncommon for her. I might just be overreacting because she had a raisin scare last month and we took her to the vet to induce vomiting. This stuff just makes me very anxious.

Asked anonymously

1 Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Answered by Alexandra Bassett, Dog Trainer in Los Angeles, CA
Hi, yes, you don't have anything to worry about. I agree with everything on this list except for the raw meat part (but that's another topic). | 02.06.18 @ 17:05
Comment
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
$commenter.renderDisplayableName() — {comment} | 07.19.18 @ 04:14
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free LovePets Membership!

Get FREE, full access to LovePets.com

Answered by

Related Questions