Should I be concerned if my dog eats chocolate?

Asked anonymously

1 Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Hi, thanks for the question...

If you know your dog has eaten chocolate my advice would be to contact your veterinarian or the Pet Poison Helpline on 1-855-213-6680 to seek advice.

With any potential poisoning its always best to seek advice rather than wait. Getting advice and reassurance early is much better than the "lets wait and see" approach that might need far more treatment later and put your pet at risk.





| 01.20.16 @ 18:53
Comment 1  
Patrick — My 90lb mixed breed ate an entire pound of chocolate fudge off my table while I was sleeping & was just fine. | 01.27.16 @ 06:18
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
$commenter.renderDisplayableName() — {comment} | 08.20.17 @ 19:22
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free LovePets Membership!

Get FREE, full access to LovePets.com

Related Questions

Q&A
Asked by a user